Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 41 Deadline... Painting Finished? No.

Sorry it has been over a week since I posted.  At this point the painting should have been finished as today was the deadline - November 1.  Fortunately there is a little bit of leeway for me to finish it a few days late.  At this point I had to make the decision to paint much longer days to insure I'd finish the commission on time.  I've been working from about 9AM until around 2AM each day until the painting is finished.  Though I'm not as exhausted as I was during the last commission I'm certainly not as used to this long schedule as I was before.  Not to mention I gave up coffee before I began this second painting so things are a little more challenging.  Only another week to go.  Wish me luck.
Painted in a quick figure of Jesus on day 27.  

No comments:

Post a Comment