Friday, November 6, 2015

Day 46 The End is in Sight

For days I've been saying "I'm almost there..."  Now I can actually say that knowing it is true.  I only have two more days to finish this commission and that's just about all the time I will need.  If I'm lucky, I may not even have to stay up late tomorrow night!  Things are going well but it all depends if I can keep up the pace.  I'm really to the point of complete exhaustion at this point.  The combination of late hours, early mornings, no coffee and strength training has be longing for the end.  Fortunately, the end is in sight.  You'll have to wait until Tuesday next week to see shots of the finished product.  I'll be having the talented photographer Darren Penrod photograph me and the painting this Sunday.   I can't wait for you all to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment