Thursday, October 8, 2015

Days 11-20 Painting Hell Figures

I apologize for not posting for several days.  If I told you life is way too busy at the moment I'm sure it wouldn't take much convincing for you to believe me.  At the moment I should really be painting since I only have three more weeks to finish this painting so I'll be brief.  You can see exactly where I am by the two photos below which were taken about 5 days apart from each other.  I hope to post more frequently as I go forward.  Wish me luck.  It's crunch time.


(5 days ago)  Starting to rough in some of the figures being pulled into hell and begging for forgiveness
This is what the painting looks like in my studio this evening.  I'll be working my way out of this corner tonight finishing up the initial rough in of the remaining figures.


No comments:

Post a Comment