Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 45

12:56 AM

I'm still sick as a dog but soldiering ahead.  So much head congestion I feel dizzy.  Normally this wouldn't be a good time to be on a ladder but I have no choice.  I am working on the devil tonight.  I had to go to bed early last night.  Trying to nurse this cold but it isn't letting up.  Lots of nausea today as well.  Sadly my Rebekah is sick with the same cold.  I couldn't think of a person I'd rather be sick with!

Anyhow, I just wanted to check in with a gratuitous selfie from on top of the ladder.  I'm near the ceiling tonight until I finish this devil.  Things are really looking great.  I finished the largest cluster of big demons on the bottom and they look really disturbing.  I can see the end in sight.  Lots of work to go yet, though.

Ladder work tonight.  Have to finish this devil.  

No comments:

Post a Comment