Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 69

2:57 AM

As promised here are some overall shots of "The Damned" from this past Friday.  The photographer and I are still piecing the file together we shot of the painting but here is an overall shot of it that I created from the skewed photo that was taken from the side.  The resolution on the camera was pretty incredible and it allowed me to give you a descent overall shot once I stretched it out in Photoshop.  There is loss of resolution on the left side but it at least gives you a chance to see everything.

There will be some edits to the painting in the next week or so as I am requesting final approval.  With that said, here it is as of Friday, January 23rd.

The Damned as of January 23rd.  8ft x 14ft completed in 63 days

This is how the shot looked in my studio.  I stretched this out to get the first photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment