Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 47

2:01 AM

Just finishing up another night of painting.  Things went very well.  I finished the devil and a three headed dragon monster he is riding on top of.  Looks very disturbing.  Rebekah refuses to look at it every time she visits me in my studio.  I'm glad that part of the painting is finished.  I can retire the ladder until I have to finish an area on the left side of the painting which has a temple structure that is burning.   After the devil I painted in a large scaly rat coming out of a hole and eating a human.  I also roughed in another tortured figure and two demons around him.  These should go very quickly tomorrow.  As for tomorrow I'm moving along the bottom of the painting to a section that has one of the deadly sins of Gluttony.  The picture is a very obese man being force-fed rats by a demon.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment